Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Place?

So I noticed that a lot of people seem to use blogspot.com as the final destination for their blogging so I thought that I'd try it out as well.  Definitely a lot different than tumblr so I'm not sure how I feel about it so far.

As many of you know who read my blog, my best material comes from watching people in environments in which they just aren't paying particular attention to the fact that people are watching their bizarre actions, such as at the library.  Normally, if you're at the library, you are too busy studying to attempt to hide your inner nerd and weirdo, which is understandable considering you're at the library.  Seriously, how much more do you need to do to prove your nerd worthiness than by actually being at the library.  Well, let me tell you, here at the University of Virginia, everything is a competition and therefore it is not merely enough to be a nerd at the library.  It is my thesis that people/students/staff actually compete with one another to see who is the nerdiest/most bizarre person.

Unfortunately, I have not updated recently due to the fact that the people at the libraries are actually acting in a normal, appropriate manner.  Very disappointing but I believe that this is due partially to the fact that it is the beginning of the semester and people haven't become totally overwhelmed with their work and thus lost all semblance of normalcy.  Although I hold faith that in the next week or so, the real interesting people will once again grace us with their presence.  So, don't change that channel just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment