Monday, May 7, 2012
Once Upon a TV Show
1) Will you be having apple martinis while viewing in honor of the evil queen and in hoping for Henry's full recovery. Its so cruel to harm a child but it was necessary. Emma is a bit of a dumbass and kinda needed this. But Henry, I wish you the best and I hope that you get well soon because although I find your voice to be whiny, I'd rather not have a child die on this show. That would be sad. And its a Disney-owned channel so that would seriously be a downer.
2) If you believe that Henry will wake up, how do you think it will happen?
3) what think you of the Mad Hatter? Personally, he's so freaky that I love his character. He scares the crap out of me but its still awesome.
4) Does anyone else remember Katherine/Abigail's lover (Frederick?) coming to her rescue in the woods after she got into the car accident? Where in the world is he?!?
5) Did anyone see the Stranger being Pinocchio before that episode? Anyone? Yeah I didn't think so. Seriously awesome plot twist.
6)What is your favorite episode? This is a serious toughy for me so I'm gonna have to really think about it.
7) Think of the character development that you like the least. Mines easily the Cinderella character. She sucks.
8) Can someone please explain to me how, if Henry is the only child who's aging, how he can be at school with kids who have been 10 years old for like 28 years? Someone please explain this to me. How can everyone else see that he's growing up but no one else is getting over. Seriously, Hallmark must be losing a lot of money on those birthday cards.
9) Also, is it bad that I think its hilarious that the most awful place that they're sent to is Maine? My family's from Maine so I think that its absolutely hilarious. For those of you who are reading this and know my mother, your image of her reaction to this fact is probably dead on. Words cannot describe just how beautiful that reaction was.
10) Oh and Mr Gold. I freaking love him. I realize that I'm not supposed to and every time I get a handle on him, he screws up my opinion but he's so freaking good and I love how the actor really changes his mannerisms depending on which world he's acting. Its seriously a joy to watch even if he is the best bad/good/bad guy ever. But for real, reactions on him. Good/bad/the ugly/all of the above? I will accept any of these answers with ample and logical justification.
So these are just a few of my comments on the show. I may or may not have another post concerning Once Upon a Time before the season finale. Seriously, if you want, post comments so I can see what everyone's thinking. The show is so awesome and yet so confusing in some places that its fun to hear others opinions.
Oh and for all of you men that claim that they have never watched the show, I heard four guys in line behind me in Dunkin Donuts talking about how much they enjoy the show. They were talking in whispers. I most definitely responded. It was magical.
May you wear your heart on your sleeve...and keep it as your own. ):