Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello From a New Location

Hello all!  So here's basically the breakdown of my life in the last couple of weeks: I graduated from the University of Virginia, went to Maine, came back, and now I'm chilling at home in Northern Virginia trying to get my life together.  Oh, and I basically deactivated facebook.  I'm thinking about only using it to show people that I've updated my blog but we'll see.

So for the last few weeks, I've been trying to figure out a possible location to people watch from and at first I really wasn't coming up with anything.  Today I arrived at my local Starbucks and boom, found the perfect location.  This place is absolutely jammed and I've been here for about an hour already.  Its filled with college-aged students, stay-at-home moms, computer geek dads, random out of work people, and an assortment of the local flavor.  Can't wait for the high schoolers to walk in after 2:30.  Starbucks is seriously the new fourth floor of Clemons...or perhaps the fourth floor of Clemons copied Starbucks...?  No idea.  Anyways, I found my new location so be ready NoVA.  You're about to be watched. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment