Thursday, June 30, 2011

My life as a former college student

My life is basically in limbo right now.  I'm not a college student, I'm kind of employed, and its the summer and I'm just kind of chilling but I'm not technically on summer break.  So I'm kind of in this bizarre place of not really knowing where I am.  As one of my childhood friends put it, "I basically feel like I'm retired."  A very odd feeling.  Nor have I completed a third of what I set out to do.  Oh procrastination, how you've come back to haunt me.

Right now I am attempting to turn my childhood bedroom into something more acceptable for a 22 year old adult.  The merging of my college room and my childhood bedroom is not going as smoothly as I had tricked myself into believing  hoped.  Right now I'm working on the disaster that is my bookshelves.  I realized just how obsessed I am with my books and more interestingly, my notebooks from school, that I cannot rationalize getting rid of any of them.  Ok thats a lie.  There are some books that I absolutely have no problem getting rid of (Sabato, cough).  I managed to clean out one room of my crap and now its all sitting on my floor.



Oh bookshelves why does your clutter and ability to stump me seem to define my life at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment