Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An Additional Chapter to the Story

The tragedy of the girl's studying location continues...

The annoyance of the girl in question has forced to continue her rant in the first person.

I recently enjoyed a few moments peace when the two left.  Unfortunately for me, they arrived back all too soon and this time with a new form of annoyance.  The Giant has quite suddenly come down with a cold.  I should and would feel sorry for him, except for the fact that he is directing his coughing exertions towards the back of my head.  Don't get me wrong, if you need to cough, then by all means go for it.  I merely ask that you do everyone around you the common courtesy of covering your mouth with your hand or elbow.  Also, it would probably be to your benefit if instead of chugging that large Starbucks DoubleShot that you just bought (which I am also wearily eyeing and do not appreciate), you go and buy yourself a water.  Not only will that help with your cough/cold, but it will also stop you from jumping around like you're on acid. The best advice that I could possibly give to you, Mr. Giant, would be for you to remove yourself from the library and to ooze your germs in a vicinity that does not contain about 100+ other people in it.  Also, I would recommend taking your friend.  Just a suggestion.

One more thing.  I notice that you have napkins sitting on your table.  If you do not use a napkin to blow your sniffling nose, I will be forced to attach the napkin to your nose permanently.  sincerely, the girl sitting in front of you who is on the verge of spraying you with lysol and very other kind of disinfectint she can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment