Thursday, September 9, 2010

Correction

I would like to amend my prediction on when things would once again become interesting.  The girl behind me has now hit me with her hair no less than 5 times.  I would mind less if her hair wasn't so obviously unconditioned and unbrushed.  Makes it kinda hard and rough on the face.  So instead of buying another expensive fish and mourning your dead fish properly, please go out and buy yourself a conditioner and a brush.  Perhaps a horse conditioner and brush because your hair is in dire need of some extra strength conditioning.  Also, you would probably understand your math homework better if you hadn't been talking about your dead fish for the last 20 minutes.  I understand, he was a pet, but let's be real.  Did he ever snuggle up against you when you were feeling down or sick, save your life, have any sort of contact or connection with you besides glaring at your through a fish bowl?  Probs not and if he has, then you may need to fix more than your hair.

your welcome,
your local library snob

No comments:

Post a Comment