Monday, September 13, 2010

Warning from the surgeon general

Dear three emo, angsty looking gentlemen seated behind me,

I would like to bring it to your attention that it has been scientifically proven that smoking is not only bad for you, but also for those sitting around you. I understand that perhaps, somehow in the course of your 18 plus years of life in the united states you have somehow missed the numerous health and drug classes, required for the vast majority of the public during their years in primary and secondary education facilities, but I would like to inform you now that you are not only killing yourselves but mr as well. As a favor to me, I would appreciate it if you left my lifespan alone. If I would like to shorten it, I am quite capable of making very silly and stupid decisions all on my own. Therefore, I must ask you to desist in your current occupation of inhaling and exhaling tar and numerous other unpleasant things.

Sincerely,
Someone who wishes to spend many days under a beautiful night sky like tonights

No comments:

Post a Comment