Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Fall

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Fall!  Yesterday I decided to go on a nature walk...everyone who knows me is either looking at this in shock or is cracking up.  Yes, a nature walk...and by nature walk I mean that I walked on the sidewalk of my neighborhood with my camera.  My neighborhood is very rural.  HA!  So anyways, for some random reason I decided that I wanted to go walk around my neighborhood and take pictures of the trees.  I've always wanted to do that and I've never done it so yesterday I actually did it and it was a perfect day to do it since the leaves were just beginning to change colors!  So while I was undertaking my photographic adventure, my parents drive by in the car...staring at me.  And they appropriately ask, what the hell are you doing?  I explain my endeavor to them and they bid me good luck on my quest for capturing the beauty of autumn.  Personally, the entire time I was praying that I wasn't going to get arrested for going into people's yards and taking pictures of their trees and flowers.  Thank goodness I didn't.

Anyways, below is the fruit of my labor, the expression of my inner hipster and nerd.  Please enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment