Monday, October 3, 2011

Why Yes Please

Why yes, I don't think I mind searching for more shots from the upcoming Avengers movie online.  Nope, I don't mind at all.  I just wish these photos would load faster at work so I wouldn't have to wait until I got home to look at home.

I also realized something fascinating today.  I seem to blog in spurts.  And by spurts I mean at the end and beginning of the month.  Random right?  I guess thats when my creative energy boils the most!

So I'm thinking about decorating my little hole of a cube sometime this week so that it doesn't' scream hobo or I don't really work here.  Although I may keep my ghetto handwritten name plate.  I think it adds a little something extra.  But if people come to bother me too often, I may switch it with the Vacant name plate that designates the cube behind me.  I don't think my ghost cube mate would mind.  But seriously, I must smell or something that no one wants to sit at that desk.  Or maybe its because someone who sits on the other side of the partition (I'm not talking about directly on the other side and I have no idea who it is) eats TUNA all the time.  Seriously guys...tuna?  We have cute little 50s, "I think I'm at Disney Pop Culture Hotel"-esque type of cafes/eating areas.  Why can't you eat it over there so that I get a cube mate to play with.  Although, if I do get a cube mate and they suck...well then, carry on gents and I will provide you with some garlic as well.

Enough of that.  Superman anyone?  Or rather, a scene from one of my favorite movies.  Just thinking of that movie because of the new TV show, Person of Interest.  ch-ch-ch-check it outttt.  Its pretty freaking good.  Some reviews that I read didn't like James Caviezel because they felt that he wasn't forceful enough and that he didn't play the depth of his character.  Perhaps, but either way, he's the best freakin whisperer I've ever heard.  I'll take it any day.  But really, the show is quite mesmerizing.  The plot is ridiculous, but try it out.  It's definitely worth a few minutes of your time.  Probably more worth it than reading this blog. :)  Which shows have you discovered this season?



No comments:

Post a Comment