Monday, July 30, 2012

Frosty Stereotype

Here is the story of why stereotypes exist.

I am walking up the stairs from the first floor to the second to get on a faster elevator and also because I wanted to take the stairs.  A larger woman with a giant Wendy's bag and a super sized soda cuts me off.  Ok,that happens.  I get on the elevator and press the floor I want and the close door button, which of courses really just therefor decoration.  I mean let's be honest. Have you ever pressed the close elevator button and it actually closes before the person that you don't want to come on the elevator gets on.  Oh you have? Well Whoopdifreakindo.  It doesn't happen for me.  So I press the button and the supersize Wendy's customer gets on thee,evator.  Will the elevator hold with the extra weight of supersize Wendy's?  Will it?  Will I make it out to complain another day?  I did, but only just.  Fortunately the woman was very tired and got out on floor three.  Did I mention that we got on on floor two?

That people is why stereotypes exist.  Almost every stereotype has an element of truth.  This was a true story.  Thank you for your attention.


1 comment:

  1. Which was larger the wndy's bag or the woman

    ReplyDelete