Thursday, February 10, 2011

A big hello from my iPhone

Why hello Internet world. I just downloaded a new app to my iPhone which will allow me to further annoy you all by my new ability to create posts via my iPhone! Yay technology and progress.

Basically I'm bored out of my mind in the library having finished my reading of aethelbert's laws for my discussion which won't take place for another 45 minutes. So instead of continuing my 30 game winning streak on solitaire, I thought I'd bother you all with my boredom. Typing on my phone like this made me think of this girl that I've seen about 30-40 times in the last two semesters at Clemons. I've seen her there at all hours of the day, on different floors, and with different people, but the most consistent thing about her is that I have never seen her with a book or a laptop. She comes in and sits in a chair, always with a friend or a group of friends next to her, and she either talks to them or talks on her phone. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with talking jn Clemons but last time I checked, club clem was a derrogatory nickname given to the library because we all so don't want to be there at 2 am on a Monday night. No but really blonde phone talking nerd, you really should reevaluate your life because your phone bill must be ridiculous and honestly, there is NO WAY you have such important things to say that you must speak every second of every day. Here's something my mom taught me: you have two ears and one mouth. Listen more than you speak. Try it out! It may just help you out.

Alright let's see if this posts!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment