Wednesday, February 9, 2011

je ne sais pas

Oh hey.  So like I said my previous posting, I'm trying to post about things that don't piss me off so that I don't seem to be in desperate need of anger management.  So basically, I've decided that normal postings will not be posted on twitter and facebook and more substantial, obnoxious posts that will probably have me institutionalized will be posted on twitter and facebook.  Yes, I know, absolutely genius reasoning.  Have no fear if you don't quite understand my rationale at the moment.  You will probably never understand it.  Kinda like George Mentore's class.  Pretty positive there are some things that he says that I will never understand nor want to understand.  I've decided that this is not necessarily a bad thing as I'm pretty sure that he's not quite sure what he's saying half the time because he asks us what we think and our responses are all pretty similar and then he says that we were all wrong.  I'm calling shenanigans.  Kinda like how I called shenanigans on the dude I was on the phone with at CVS pharmacy.  I hope that was his first day because I'm pretty positive that I may have known more about prescriptions and how to refill them than he did.  The sad thing was that I was reading my prescription bottle.  So does that logically mean that he can't read?  Haven't quite figured that part out yet.  Anyways, I'm going to bed early tonight because I'm really freakin tired.  I'll explain my lack of energy when I understand it.  Also, I lied yesterday on twitter.  I will actually be starting my daily work outs tomorrow.  I will let you, my bored shitless readers, if this actually occurs.

P.S. I got my cap and gown yesterday.  I tried to pretend that it was for my friend and that I was in fact a second year.  I may be in serious denial.  Typical.  At least I didn't lie and say my name was Emma again.

No comments:

Post a Comment