Friday, February 11, 2011

New Things

So the last 24 hours have been full of trying new things for me.

1) I have a new background.  If you haven't already noticed then you are either one, colorblind or two, possibly mentally retarded.

2) I bought the new Crest Whitening Strips.  One of my housemates has been using them and her teeth look ridiculously white now.  Not like Ross on Friends white, although that would be kinda cool, but like actually white.  And seeing as I drink multiple cups of coffee every day it would probably be beneficial for me to whiten my teeth.  It would also be beneficial for anyone who is friends with me on facebook and has to see photos of my not so white teeth.  So basically I'm doing this for humanity.  Your welcome.

3) I was introduced to Pinterest.  My productivity was already at an all time low but this will indeed assure my academic failure.  Your welcome Camerron.  Seriously check it out.  It is my new obsession.  You can find beautiful and random photos such as this:



Good bye supposed reality.  I already live in a fantasy world.  Pinterest is merely reenforcing it.  Its a beautiful thing that I shall embrace it and voyage into my new reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment