Sunday, February 20, 2011

Big Update Coming Soon

I haven't forgotten about the blog. I'm working on a post that is a little different from what I normally write on, so please deal with me because my brain is a little preoccupied at the moment with how to word my big blog post. But in other news, I body-painted myself in blue and had a handprint on my face Braveheart style and ran around in the freezing cold last night in a sports bra, body paint, and workout pants. No I have no rational for it and under normal circumstances, if I were on the other side looking at the scene we made last night, I would have been seriously disturbed and probably would have written about how stupid those people were. But the reality is that the fact that is was insane is what made it so much fun. Sometimes the release from the everyday is just what you need. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment